Pre-loved uniform is available via the school office for a small donation to our school funds. If you wish to buy uniform, please make an appointment with the office staff to ensure that someone is available to help you.
Please see our uniform policy for full information. Here is a summary; our standard uniform is:
- Black trousers, black shorts, black skirt, black pinafore or green check dress
- No leggings or jeans
- Jade sweatshirt or cardigan
- These can be purchased from our online supplier or online from a supermarket or second hand from one of our uniform sales.
- Plain white polo shirt
- No logos except for the school logo
- Black socks or black tights
- Not patterned
- Plain black school shoes or plain black trainers
- Not sandals or boots
- Warm and waterproof coat
- No large logos
- Barton Park Primary School book bag
- Named water bottle
Our PE uniform is:
- Plain jade t-shirt
- PE kit can be purchased from our uniform supplier. or from supermarkets or our second hand sales.
- Black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- No logos
- Trainers for outdoor PE, plimsolls are ok for indoor PE only.
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
This list includes uniform for a range of weather. Parents make the choice about which uniform to wear given the temperature and forecast.
Unbranded Barton Park uniform guidelines must not carry any other logos.
Children are not allowed to wear jewellery to school, with the exception of the one pair of small stud earrings worn one in each ear. These must not be worn during PE.
Long hair must be tied back at all times. Any hair clips or hair accessories must be in school colours (green/black/white).
Nail varnish or any other forms of make-up is not allowed to be worn at school at any time.
Children may wear caps or hats to protect from the sun or adverse weather conditions. All headwear must be of plain colour (no logos). These items are not to be worn indoors.
Any request to change uniform on religious grounds can be applied for in writing to the Head of School.